Retail space available for lease in Tahoe Reno Industrial Center (TRIC), the largest industrial center in the world, located between Reno/Sparks and Fernley, Nevada. The units are at: 727 USA Parkway, Sparks, NV 89434
- New construction in Tahoe-Reno Industrial Center (TRIC)
- Opposite newly completed Burger King
- Zone MU Class A Retail Space(s)
- Located in an identified Nevada Opportunity Zone as defined by the Tax Cuts & Jobs Act of 2017
- High-demand location with high visibility in growing area
- Frontage on USA Parkway with heavy 24-hour traffic
- Close to I-80 Reno/Fernley areas
- On-site Grease Interceptor
- Three units available: Space 1 (1,600 SF); Space 3 (1,600 SF); Space 4 (1,553 SF). Spaces 3 & 4 can be combined to (3,153 SF)
Brand-new construction with modern design facing USA Parkway, the main thoroughfare through TRIC. Directly off the I-80 entrance, these units are easily accessible to all passing traffic. Three of four units are available for lease; one unit is currently leased to Shanghai Express. High visibility for any operation. Traffic count on I-80 is 80,000 VPS. Adjacent to Studio 6 Hotel plus future retail/hotel construction approved for the adjacent parcels.
Amenities include: Ample parking available. Sprinklers, Grease Interceptor, Signage, and TPO Roof.
Tahoe-Reno Industrial Center (TRIC)
The Tahoe-Reno Industrial Center (TRIC) is the world’s largest industrial park. Currently over 15,000 acres are pre-zoned, fully entitled and in active development.
The Tesla Gigafactory 1 is based in this location, alongside some of the world’s foremost tech companies. Blockchains, Google, Jet.com and Switch recognize the unique location, development and business benefits of this park.
- No corporate, personal, inventory or unitary taxes; no impact fees
- Lowest property taxes in the region
- Serviced by UPS, FedEx and On-Trac
- Rail served sites from both Union Pacific and BNSF railroads
- 9 miles east of Reno/Sparks, Nevada in Storey County
- Adjacent to Interstate 80, the major east-west trucking artery
- Just 15 minutes from Reno-Tahoe International Airport
- Foreign Trade Zone provides tax savings for qualifying companies
- Unified framework of individual water/sewer systems and backbone facilities
- Fiber optic sonic ring system, redundant carriers
- 900 Mgs of generated power on-site with distribution and transmission available
- All utilities available in right-of-way
- Domestic and high-pressure gas available
- Nationally-recognized university and medical school; community college; and, three business colleges
- Liberal right-to-work laws
- Remarkable low cost of living
- Minutes from Lake Tahoe and the majestic Sierra mountain range