5 acres vacant land available for sale in Fernley NV. Zoned: General Commercial (C-2). Location and zoning suggests best use is retail center. Price $495,000.
- Land Parcel: ± 5 Acres • Price: $495,000
- Assessor’s Parcel Number (ASN) 020-351-08
- Zoning: C-2 / Lyon County*
- Within Northern NV I-80 East Corridor Industrial Submarket
- Developing area for new home construction and close to multi-family
- Easy access to Interstate 80, Highway 50A, and Highway 95A; and, to Union Pacific Railroad
- Location and zoning suggests best use is retail center
* Zoning Development Code. The City of Fernley’s Development Code can be found here. See Title 32, Chapter 28 for zoning districts Use Tables.
- Logistical advantages include access to Union Pacific Railroad and the convenient intersection of Interstate 80, Highway 50A, and Highway 95A. Five miles from I-80
- 28 minutes to Sparks/Reno. 15 minutes to USA Parkway and the *TAHOE-RENO INDUSTRIAL CENTER (TRIC). TRIC is home to the Tesla Gigafactory 1, alongside some of the world’s foremost tech companies: Blockchains, Google, Jet.com and Switch — as well as many other notable brands.
- I-80 EAST CORRIDOR INDUSTRIAL SUBMARKET: Fernley is in the heart of the newest I-80 East Corridor submarket in Northern Nevada, an area the region is focusing on for long-term growth. Covering 18.7 million square feet — from 13 miles east of Reno/Sparks and extending through Fernley the submarket includes: Tahoe-Reno Industrial Center; the Reno Logistics Center; and, the 5,000 acre Union Pacific Crossroads Center in Fernley.
- Fernley is home to **MAJOR MANUFACTURING & DISTRIBUTION CENTERS including the 475,000 square foot Polaris Distribution Center; Sherwin Williams; TREX Composite Decking; Johns Manville (insulation systems, commerical roofing materials, and engineered products); automobile parts manufacturer, Daehan Solution; and, Deceuninck North America, a PVC extrusion company.