For Lease: Retail Space in Grand Sierra Resort & Casino
Retail Shop & Restaurant Space(s)
Pool Level & Casino Level
9- Retail Shop & Restaurant spaces available in the newly renovated Shopping & Entertainment Mall on the Pool level; and, 2- Retail Shop spaces available on the Casino Level.
- 85% hotel occupancy, year-round
- Estimated 675-850 hotel guests visit the Pool level, daily
- 70,000 annual convention attendees utilize the 200,000 SF convention center
- Capacity attendance at all shows
- Pool area attendance at maximum during the summer months
- All of the mall facilities are open to the public, making this a popular destination for local/day visitors and families, year-round
- Full Service Spa & Fitness Center
- Year-round resort size pool
- Cozy fire pits with s’mores
- Whirlwind hot tubs
- Fun Quest Center
- Movie Theatre
- Puzzle Room
- Ice Rink
- International Business Services
- 6- Food & Restaurant choices
- 4- Unique Shopping options
- 85,000 SF Casino & Sports Book offering slots, table games, video poker, live betting, and more.
- Entertainment venues include the 2,500+ Grand Theatre; the LEX Nightclub, LEX Lounge (comedy), and the Crystal Lounge.
- 7- Dining choices from casual eateries to fine dining such as Charlie Palmer Steak, California Pizza Kitchen, The Rim, and the Reserve Wine Bar
- 50-Lane Bowling Center
- 5- Shopping options
About Grand Sierra Resort & Casino
Located in the heart of the beautiful Reno-Tahoe region, Grand Sierra Resort is an inclusive, never-have-to-leave experience for discerning casino players and resort vacationers, with 1,991 newly-renovated guest rooms and suites and 200,000 square feet of meeting and convention space.
This premier destination property offers visitors a wide variety of amenities including:
- an 85,000 square foot casino;
- the 2,500+ capacity, critically-acclaimed Grand Theatre, home to Reno-Tahoe’s finest entertainment experience;
- exhilarating nightlife at the spectacular LEX Nightclub;
- a spa, branded retail shopping, a large selection of cafes, bars, lounges, and more than 11 delectable restaurant/dining choices including Charlie Palmer Steak;
- a remarkable year-round outdoor pool and fire pit experience; and,
- Reno’s largest outdoor ice skating rink, a two-screen cinema, a 50-lane bowling center, adrenaline-pumping rides and an aqua golf driving range.
Convention, meeting and exhibition rooms consistently booked;
Reno was recently voted as a favorable business location ranking