Identifying Investment Success
Jeff identifies commercial real estate, master planned communities and property management investments with a skilled and careful approach; and, an unprecedented knack for bringing investors to the table and achieving the expected returns.
Founder of RM&D, Jeff’s more than 25 years’ experience in commercial real estate sales and leasing, land development, investments, general commercial property marketing; and, the valuation, acquisition, and marketing of Water Rights… all but shy against his ability to facilitate successful collaborations and solutions that ensure sound, financially feasible and profitable commercial investment opportunities for his clients.
Jeff excels at negotiating financial interactions for mutually successful outcomes. But, his forte is his people skills. He is down-to-earth, friendly and committed. Over his 25 years, Jeff has...
- Completed a billion in every conceivable vertical of the real estate discipline, and has traded in Nevada and all the western states.
- Been involved in the development and management of over 10,000 residential lots in the Northern Nevada area as well as development leasing and management of over 500,000 square feet of office space in the Reno market.
- Performed as professional consultant in investment and pension fund matters for several prominent trusts and funds, has been active in creating and managing joint venture partnership business arrangements and involved in founding and capital generation for publicly traded companies.
- Co-founded North Valley Holdings, the single largest producer of new water rights to municipal markets in the State of Nevada and Northern California region.
Jeff is a long-time Nevada resident, an accomplished aviator (he holds a Commercial Rotorcraft Airman Certificate, as well as fixed-wing privileges), a visionary and an all-around nice guy.
Committed to Investment Success
Carole Brill brings her “extra mile” approach to every transaction and project. With 15 years experience in commercial real estate she is perfectly suited to her role as Managing Director of RM&D.
At the core of each project lies Carole’s commitment to meet the specific needs of her clients. She will analyze your offering, conduct the negotiation and manage your asset at the close of the transaction. Able to identify and define a project clearly and concisely from the outset, Carole manages a myriad of details from sales and lease analysis, portfolio accounting, and tenant improvement construction through vendor selection.
Carole is a Certified Commercial Investment Member (CCIM), a licensed Nevada real estate broker, and is currently a CPM (Certified Property Manager) candidate.
- In the beginning, Carole specialized in the Industrial real estate sector.
- Interest in other areas of real estate lead her to explore other commercial type properties including office leasing transactions, multi-tenant investments and land sale transactions.
- She broadened her experience into the commercial property management field during her time with southern California’s Voit Real Estate Services as Senior Real Estate Manager, where she handled the 2.1 million SF industrial products portfolio for Northwestern Mutual Life Insurance Company (NMLIC) and the successful occupancy and management of their 95 tenants.
Carole draws her inspiration from the Nevada landscape, its lifestyle and economics. She loves its beautifully orchestrated four seasons — and, is consistently motivated by its flourishing economic growth in the commercial real estate arena. On her off time she is scuba diving, bike riding, boating and spending time with her son and daughter. Carole is a South African expat, who now calls Reno home, and the USA her country of citizenship.
Skilled Project Coordinator in Residential Real Estate
When Jenn met Jeff Kirby, he fueled her interest in the real estate field. She started in residential real estate and still runs the residential arm of RM&D as President of Elite Residential Real Estate.
She also holds the position of project coordinator for the company which with her experience, spans into the commercial side of the business. Jenn overseas the myriad of projects that the company is involved in, including the coordination of the Kiley Ranch development in Sparks, NV.
She is the President of the Kiley Ranch North Landscape Association (KRNLA) and her experience in management plays a vital role in this out of ground development. With a potential of 2100 new homes being built over the next few years, Jenn is responsible for controlling this planned community, its rapid growth and the design aspect of the area moving forward. She is and will be an intricate part of the community, the residents and the commercial growth moving forward.
Jenn was born in Southern California and moved to Nevada at a young age. Reno is home for Jenn and her family as they enjoy the outdoor activities and adventures the Nevada landscape affords.
At RM&D our services are based on one simple ideal: the only deals we do are the ones that we would do ourselves. We are a boutique real estate services company whose focus is on specialization. Our experience and expertise in all aspects of commercial real estate is unparalleled. Over 25 years, we have completed a billion in every conceivable vertical of the real estate discipline, including: Investment, Development, Property Management, Brokerage, Sales and Leasing.